Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WINNER'S CIRCLE - March's First Wednesday Challenge


We are so pleased with all the entries for our First Wedneday Challenge for March, Springtime Hues. Thanks to everyone who entered! A special thanks to all that took the time to leave comments on the Dude and Dudettes' blogs. But let's get to the winners of Springtime Hues

Our Top Blog badge and the winner of three Dude Time Doodles image goes to Trish MunroPlease get in touch with us Trish to claim your three images. 

In no particular order, our Top Three badge goes to
Ladies, please grab your badge and proudly display it on your blog!  Congratulations and thank you for joining our Springtime Hues challenge. 

Be sure to visit us tomorrow for March's 
Guest Designer / Freebie Challenge. 

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

3 comments:

mags said...

Thanks for picking me for a Top 3 spot. Much appreciated.
Mags
x

Trish and Treasure said...

Wow, this is so exciting!!!!! Thank you so much!! I can't believe my eyes!!!!Yeah!!!Yahoo!!!
Trish

Anonymous said...

Is that me for Top 3 as it goes to Debbies blog tehhehehee :0) can you let me know if it is me so I can wear my badge!!! I hope its me I had a horrid day yesterday this would cheer me up a little xx