Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March's First Wednesday Challenge

My goodness, its hard to believe we have leaped into March and that wonderful time of year when we change our clocks and officially welcome spring! With spring being on so many folks minds, this month's First Wednesday Challenge is to use springtime hues.  To participate, show us your favorite shades of green and your creation might be selected to win 
three images from Dude Time Doodles
The winner of today's challenge will be announced on Tuesday, March 13th.
Obviously, the Dude and the Dudettes love using green and here is the proof! 
Skip Sk8r
Christmas Morin' Carl
Merle Molar
Hammock Harold
Corset I
Michelle
Fish Set
Ruth
Lawrence of Lawn
And now to introduce our guest designers for the month of March that have more than crafting in common, they both share the last name of Rogers! Welcome ladies!
Judy
Hi, I am CraftyGirl (not my given name).  I am originally from New Jersey but now live in Virginia Beach Virginia with my loving and supportive husband for over 25 years.  We have two basset hounds (Romeo and Juliet) and a cat (Sir Die Hard).  I think I was born crafting and come but it honestly since my mom was the queen of crafts.  She taught me most of what she knew and all of what I know about life and crafts.  I love working with paper and am passionate about making cards. 
Grim Grisham
I’m Sharon and I live in the Land Down Under!!! I have been crafting for at least half my life and love all sorts of paper and fabric crafts. I love to make my own background paper, I love collage, beautiful papers & embellishments – anything at all really and I love all styles as well. I’m excited to be a Guest Designer at Dude Time Doodles as I actually have an occupation that is considered “male orientated” so I can certainly relate to all these Masculine images LOL and they are fantastic for those hard to make for people (men)!! I’m looking forward to the challenges this month and can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Lawrence of Lawn
That's all for today, link your creation below and we'll see you back here next week to announce the winner on Tuesday, March 13th, not at the same time though since we change our clocks this weekend! YIPPEE!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

2 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

I love these images! I'm gonna have to do some shopping! Love the challenge!

Sharon said...

Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer this month!!