Tuesday, July 12, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE - July Sketch Challenge

Howdy all!

So glad you've stopped in for a spell. 

I know why you are here.  I do!  You're wanting the inside scoop on who won the Creative Inspiration Paints from the sketch challenge, aren't you?  Come on.  'Fess up!

Well, you are in the right place at the right time, because I'm gonna tell ya!  heehee

But first...

I want to thank all the participants for their hard work and fantastic creations.  We love seeing all the different projects that you come up with and really appreciate our fans.

So, without further banter from me...

Wait!

I need some drum rolls!!  Hit it Tammy!
pa rum pa pum pum

Okay...

The winner of the Creative Inspirations Paints is...


Congratulations Regan!!!  Please email us so that we can get your prize to you.

Our Top Blog award goes to...



and the Top Three are:



Ladies, please grab your appropriate badge and display is proudly on your blogs, because you've earned it!

Again, thanks for participating in our sketch challenge this month.  Please return tomorrow for our freebie challenge.  You can enter to become our September Guest Designer!!  And hey!  It's an awesome freebie.
(I know, I've seen it.  heehee)


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Congrats to all the winners! Great job.
Lynn

Cleota said...

Congratulations ladies!!

Merry said...

Woohoo!!!! thanks so much for adding me to the Top Three you have made my day. :-)

Regan said...

Wow! I just had time to check back and I see I've won! Yay! Thank you!!!! I hope I'm not too late. E-mailing you now! :)
Regan