Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE March Inspirational Challenge

Ladies,

I am so proud of all of you!! 
For accepting my challenge and hitting a home run!  Each participant created an awesome easel card and used the photo and color inspiration too a tee!!

As an added bonus, each of the participants used a Dude Time Doodles image!!!  The Dudettes giggle wildly when a DTD image is used and I'm sure you heard our giggles from miles away!

It was so difficult to choose a clear front runner, so



  Nancy T.
Vicki Romaine
Jen Zeeb


Congratulations ladies!!
Please grab your badge from above or the sidebar and proudly display it on your blogs!! 

Please come back next week.  We'll have our April New Release Blog Hop on March 30th!!  The Dudettes cannot wait to show you the new Dude Time Doodles images. 

I'll be back next month with another great inspirational challenge and I promise to have a nice and easy challenge.  Maybe!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

No comments: