Wednesday, October 3, 2012

OCTOBER'S FIRST WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Holy macaronis, it's October, can you believe it! If you're counting, there are eleven more Wednesday before Christmas! 

Since today is the first Wednesday of the month, that means it's time for a new challenge to begin.  This month, the challenge is Home Improvement (with the tool man)!


We know we all have one and we'd love to see you create a card for a dude fixer-upper or in that dude's honor. The winner of the challenge will be announced on October 9 and will receive 3 images of their choice from Bonibleaux Designs!

To help prompt your mojo look what our fabulous design team has created for you. 



With great pleasure, I introduce you to this month's
guest designer, Esther!
I am a wife, mother, grandmother. I like to hike, water ski, bake and of course craft, craft, craft. I especially love paper crafting whether it is making cards, layouts, home decor, and more.  I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and really love it.  It is fun to not only share my creations but to be inspired by others. In fact I am sure my hubby would tell you I spend to much time on the computer. I feel like I have made many friends since I started blogging and have enjoyed sharing my passion with them.



I am so excited to get the chance to be a guest designer for Dude Time Doodles!!!! Just love all there fun images.

As a ten year breast cancer survivor I'd also like to shout out a HUGE thank you to them for sponsoring Link Up For Pink!!



That's it for today, so no
 excuses, get busy crafting and show us your home improvement dude! 

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

1 comment:

CraftyGirl said...

Dude Time Doodles DT’s Rock. Love the Tool Man projects. Thanks for letting me play along in the challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com