Wednesday, April 4, 2012

APRIL'S FIRST WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Hope you have dusted your funny bone recently so you can play along in April's First Wednesday Challenge and that is APRIL FOOL'S - use a funny sentiment! 
April Fool's Day must have been invented just for Dude Time Doodles because we love things that make us laugh, especially when it's for a Dude or about a Dude! So if you like silly you do want to play along and who knows, you might win 3 images of your choice from Dude Time Doodles! The winner will be announced on 
Tuesday, April 10, 2012!


The Rules

1. Follow the theme and the Dude and Dudettes' creations to get your mojo moving.

2. You are not required to use BDD images although it would make us really really happy and giggle a lot if you did!

3. You can use humor, innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic.  As long as your
project is masculine

4. Be sure to use the InLinkz below to submit your creation.

Obviously the team loves funny because look what they've created for you! But as happy as we are, we are sad because Michelle has decided to step down from the team. But we want to wish Michelle all the best!
Michelle
Anne
CG
Tammy
Dawn
Kevin
Ruth


Joining our team this month as our Guest Designer we welcome Charlene Mitchell!
My name is Charlene. I’m 46 years old and live in Southern Ontario, Canada. I have been doing crafts of some sort for as long as I can remember, including crocheting (simple afghans), cross-stitch, beaded ornaments and desktop publishing (making mirrors, buttons & notepads). I also made cards on the computer using clipart and photos, then made cards with the main image done in cross-stitch. I started stamping about 5 years ago and have been addicted ever since! In the last year I discovered digi images and LOVE them! My favourite medium is prismacolour pencils and gamsol (or OMS).

My style is pretty simple – I seldom use lace, and cards never seem to turn out when I add too many embellishments. I love animal images and ‘cute’ or pretty, ones that make me smile and images that make me laugh out loud! In the last year I have participated in many challenges where I can donate a card (or cards) and continue to be overwhelmed by how much some ‘paper and ink’ (and a kind word), affect people’s lives.

I first came across Dude Time Doodles through Marlene S.’s blog. I love the humour and the risqué sentiments and the stuff that you want to say but maybe/probably shouldn’t! I created my blog mostly so I can showcase whatever I want (i.e. risqué) and to be able to promote the artists and sites that I want! I’m very excited to have the chance to be a guest designer this month. I hope I can help inspire you! 
That's it for today and hopefully, your funny bone got a workout. Now get busy and join the fun!


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

1 comment:

CraftyGirl said...

I always have a good time playing in your challenges. I hope this tickles your funny bones. Happy Easter!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl