Tuesday, January 24, 2012

WINNER'S CIRCLE - January Inspirational Challenge BINGO


WOW! I am really impressed with the entries from my BINGO challenge.  All of your projects were winners in my book!! 

A couple of you were super brave and took me up on my personal "middle row" challenge.  Madaboutpooh and CraftyGirl please email me at cmm5569 at yahoo dot com.

Now to announce our winners.

The winner of two Pattie's Creations Design images is:


Please email us (you can use the button to the right) and we'll get your images to you.

Our Top Blog winner is:



Our Top Three winners are:



Please grab your appropriate badges and display them on your blog proudly.

Come back and visit us tomorrow for our new release blog hop.  


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

2 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

YEA!!! Thanks

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

madaboutpooh said...

I won Thank you..