Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GUEST SPOTLIGHT DESIGNER - Jeanie Witmer


Hello, Hello, Hello! 
So glad you could join us because we have something special to share with you today! Since we have an extra Wednesday this month, we invited someone noteworthy to be our Guest Spotlight Designer, someone who loves Dude Time Doodles' images and someone I'm sure you are familiar because of her awesome talent and quirky humor.  By now you are probably jumping out of your seat to find out who that is! Well, I'll tell you, JEANIE WITMER, we all love her and know her as the "The Spotted Chick" and if you make the trip to her blog you will receive a warm welcome of "mornin' hens" and that the stopover will be an occasion for knee-slapping and laughing out loud! 



Hi there!  My name is Jeanie Witmer aka: The Spotted Chick.  I live in sunny Southern Florida with my hubby.  We have a lovely daughter who is 26 years old and is our PRIDE and JOY. 
I've been a crafter all my life but my paper crafting addiction started out with scrapbooking in 2003.  A few years later, I attended a Scrapbooking Expo with a friend and I subscribed to a monthly card kit club. 
Each month I received a card kit AND a stamp!  Well, say no more - GOOD BYE Scrapbooking, HELLO Cardmaking!!  Seriously, I was hooked!  My daughter finally encouraged me to start my own blog and
the rest is history.  It's been so much fun sharing my love for this hobby with all the "hens in the hen house!"  Needless to say, I'm one proud CHICK to be in the spotlight here at Dude Times Doodles!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Just in time for Thanksgiving, The Spotted Chick used Heath Hunter from Bonibleaux Designs. Unfortunately, Heath still has not returned home so if you see him, please tell him his wife is waiting to cook the turkey! 


Hope you enjoyed the visit with Jeanie. Please leave her some love and by all means, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

9 comments:

CG said...

Wow, what a super card!

Linda Simpson said...

Cluck Cluck welcome aboard Jeanie. Love your work, I have been a follower for a while and look forward to seeing more of your fab cards.

Hugs
Linda
DTD Dudette
xxx

Tammy said...

Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us! Your card is wonderful and we are honored to have you as our guest! Many thanks.

Anne Temple said...

Love your card inside and out! Thanks for joining us today.

Dawn said...

Your card is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us as our Spotlight Designer!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

The Spotted Chick said...

I'm so excited to be the Spotlight Designer here at Dude Time Doodles and I'm thrilled you like my card! Thank you SO MUCH for all the suh-weet comments. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ginny said...

love love LOVE it...

Michelle B. said...

You have such an amazing talent, welcome!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

LOVE that Heath is all camo'd out to match the greenery! Better lookout though a hunter might just mistake him for the turkey! Great Job! Such a pleasure to have you "represent" for us!