Wednesday, May 4, 2011

MAY SKETCH CHALLENGE

Howdy and welcome to this month's  Sketch Challenge, we are so glad you stopped by. This is your sketch challenge hostess, Tammy, with all the important information you will need to join the fun. 




This month brings us the unofficial start of summer when life becomes a little more laid-back and we find more time to have fun. For the Dudettes, having fun means coloring Bonibleaux Designs!
Here is this month's sketch:
"Anything sketch will do but add a flower"
 THE RULES
You will have one week to flip the Sketch, twist the Sketch, work the Sketch and submit the Sketch.
You are not required to use Bonibleaux Designs Digis although it would make us really really happy and giggle a lot if you did!
MUST be a masculine themed card, you can use humor, innuendo, be a little naughty, sarcastic, but it has got to be for a DUDE!
Be sure to use the InLinkz below to submit your creation.
The winner, the Top Blog and Top Three winners will be announced 
here on May 10th.
Once again, we are thrilled to have the awesome Ann Vento, creator of a beautiful collection of sentiments [digital word art] and custom watermarks that can be found at Raindrop Echo Designs and Hostess with the Mostest of Sentimental Sundays.
Ann is giving to the winner three digital image sets AND their choice of a custom watermark OR custom signature! WOW! Is that generous or what? 


If the thought of being the winner of Ann's generosity is tempting, to temp you further, the Dude Time Doodles Design Team proudly presents:
Guinness Gwen

Forever Friends

Gary Giftbearer
  Lynn 
Hippy Rocker

Tammy
Cletus

Hetty
Fred Farmer

Ginny
Gladys Salt
One of the fun things I get to do as the Sketch Challenge Hostess is introduce to our Guest Designer for the Month and to say welcome aboard. This month's Guest Designer is



When I asked Shirley for a short bio of herself this is what she had to say:

"hmm bio, Well...My name is Shirley Galvan and I live in So. IL along with several feline friends. I have three grown, all married children and one grandchild. I have been making cards on a regular basis for about 15 months or so. But it quickly became a BIG obsession. I think I need a 10 step program! :) I mostly use digital images for my cards. I like them because they can be resized for what is needed on any given project."
Gary Giftbearer


Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back on the Wednesday, May 11th for the Freebie Guest Spot Challenge.


Here is your sneak peek.


Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 



2 comments:

AllisonG said...

Did I miss something here? It's only 7 AM after all. I thought this was a sketch challenge, but I don't see the sketch and the samples all look different to me. Duh!

Juliet A said...

I was wondering about how the manly cards were going to manage flowers, but your DT rocked it!