Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November's Freebie Challenge

Dear Friends, Fans, Followers & Customers:

The time has come for Dude Time Doodles to seek new adventures. The last official blog post will be November 28, 2012 with the New Release Blog Hop.  On December 15, 2012 the doors to Dude Time Doodles will officially close.  It has been a fabulous two years creating with you and we will greatly miss each of you.  Please know that our success could not have happened without you but it is a good time to move on to new endeavors

The Dude Time Doodles Family thanks you for your support, camaraderie and wonderful creations you have shared.  The men of Dude Time Doodles will miss having your loving hands all over them!  We hope to see you continue to find joy in your Dude Time Doodles images...

  


We're sorry you missed the Freebie - please check out DudeTimeDoodles.com to pick up all of your Dude Time image needs.

And now, inspiration from the design team!


CraftyGirl, November's Guest Designer





See you next week!
Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

6 comments:

rachel said...

so sad to hear that this is coming to an end - really enjoyed my time as GDT and I've got to know some fabulous people throught you dudes - hope to still see you all around blogland! Big Hugs rachel xx

Crafting Vicky said...

So sad to see this site go :(

NanaConnie said...

I'm devastated! Dude Time is still my favorite place to go when I need something for a guy card. I guess a shopping spree is due so that I can get all the images I've had waiting on my Wish List. I shall miss you all so much. :-D

Charlene Mitchell said...

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! I loved being on the DT, LOVE, love, love the images! Like NanaConnie, I will have to go shopping again for anything on my wish list! Good luck everyone! Kudos to the fabulous DT!

Unknown said...

Oh No thats not good news :( . They are all fantastic images. I love the samples from the Dt they are all Fantastic makes xxx

Linda Simpson said...

I am so sad to hear that you are closing. I wish you all the very best for the future and your new ventures.

Hugs
Linda
EX DT