Thursday, December 29, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE - December Inspirational Challenge


Woohoo!  Yippee!!  Wooty Hoot!!!
We're heading into the last stretch of 2011.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are making big plans for the New Year.

I'm here to announce the winners from our "What is your favorite Christmas movie" challenge.  I know...I'm late with the announcement.  It's the holidays.  Please forgive me.

Our Top Blog goes to:



And our Top Three winners are:


(hey, you won twice this week!!)

Congratulations ladies!  Please be sure to grab your badge and display it proudly on your blog sidebar.

I hope you come back to visit next week, because Dude Time Doodles is changing things up a bit.  There will be different challenges, more prizes, and more sponsors in the New Year.



Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I won twice! Wooooohooooo! :D Makes me a very happy camper!

Thanks!
Hugs,
Karen

NanaConnie said...

I'm honored to be in such great company! Happy New Year to the whole team. :-D

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you so much! Happy New Year. can't wait for the next challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl