Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WINNER'S CIRCLE - MAY INSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE

It's that time again.

Time to announce the winners of the Inspirational Challenge for May.  I hope everyone was inspired by the photo not only for crafting, but for planning their summer vacations.  I believe I can speak for all the Dudettes when I say we appreciate you visiting us every week and putting up (and playing along) with our silliness.

Before handing out the awards, I would like to remind everyone about our DT Call.  If you've had fun participating in our challenges, coloring and creating with Bonibleaux images, and want to hang out with some gnarley dudettes you should check out the details in the page above.  The open call lasts until June 15th, with team members being announced on June 29th!! 

Okay, enough!  Time for the fun part!!!

drum roll please.....(oops! That's me.  Ahem...)

rum pum pum pum

Our TOP BLOG award goes to:



And the TOP THREE award goes to:



Please grab your appropriate badge from above and display them proudly on your blogs. 
Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new release blog hop!!  You won't want to miss out (Hey, I've seen the projects and I would never steer you wrong.)
Thank you! 
Dude Time Doodles 
and 

3 comments:

NanaConnie said...

OMGosh! Thanks so much for the Top Blog. I'm grabbing my badge right now and plunkin' it down on my sidebar! :-) Love the digis at DTD.

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations to NanaConnie and the rest of the Top Three mentions, and thank you so much for choosing me as one of your top three, off to pop my award on my blog to show it off proudly, thrilled, thanks again
Hugs Kate xx

Alyna said...

thank a million for giving me the top three. em really in high spirits :). sorry couldnt respond earlier but my pc crashed on me. just got it fixed today. thank again :)
hugs
Alyna